Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Two years ago

Two years ago

Two years ago, a smile died,

Tears didn't fell, but heart cried,

All the happiness came to an end,

When two years ago I lost my BEST FRIEND

Though life wasn't smooth then too,

But at least it had a part of YOU,

And then it got difficult to get through,

Since I lost that heart of YOU.

All the memories are still alive,

Heart is making it difficult to survive,

Choices are few and friends are new,

But no one came close as you could do.

Forgive me for the mistakes I made,

Punishment for which I already paid,

But now I really want to get back,

All sadness I want to move off track,

Please give me chance to make happy end,

Two years after, let me get back my BEST FRIEND.

I know it will not happen in a while,

And I will not be able to see that smile.

But all this in one hope I try,

That you will shed just one tear after I die.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Is this just a poetry (in that case its good) or am I forgetting someone???

Arpit Khuraswar said...

Nothing much buddy.... just keeping track of past...

Manish Mattawar said...

dats a nice one...
good poem...though quite senti...meaningfull though :-)
anya .. i think dat was genuine...

Unknown said...

Yup...I really thought for a second whether I was forgetting someone. It's happening with me now a days...

Aditi Patodia said...

Its realy very touchy.. Gud one....