Wednesday, June 25, 2008

One Year Has Passed Since Then

I wrote this poem the day I complete my first year of job.... Year went by quickly but then when I thought I had missed a lot of thing during that year...... :(


A YEAR HAS PASSED SINCE THEN………

Remember that moment on railway station….
When all friends were separating after Graduation….
Some were lucky enough to have a job waiting…
And we were among few with nothing worth stating…
Life was a mess when nothing was in hand….
Every step we took was vain like placed in sand….
Remember friends those days in pain…
And a rocking year has passed since then….

Remember those nights-outs after what we called study….
Those Tea and Poha with some college buddy….
Remember those accidents, bruises and scars….
When Bikes were no less than F-1 car….
Cheating in an exam was as regular as praying GOD…..
When Friends were the only one’s who would never Fraud
Remember my friends that soooothing pain….
But still a rocking year has passed since then….

Remember those fights with dear Mother…..
Whose words sometimes would never bother….
What ever we felt when father often scolded….
It went out of ear like a packet folded….
When hotel food was preferred more than eating at home….
When a no from mother was replied with a rough tone….
I miss some one who was there with me in all my pain….
But still a rocking year has passed since then…..

1 comment:

Manish Mattawar said...

dis is gud too...quite lengthy though :-)
dont take my comments sarcastically...ok?

newys...i gues now 2 yrs have past by...nd i dont feel like passing more time here dude...

v need to study... :-)