Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Problems…….Hide or Seek……

Problems…….Hide or Seek……

You can run…but you can’t hide….I first heard this while watching Final Destination but then I could relate it everywhere in my life and in other’s too. I relate it with problems that we face in day to day life. Problems are bound to come and go but the way we act during that period is what makes the difference. So why not take the action after a good number of options.

For example, have you been with a group of small children say 4-6 years of age. Tell them a story and then ask them a moral question. All of them will give you different answers and then you will tell them the most appropriate answer.

Now apply this to your personal life. Whenever you have problem share it with your friends. All of them will give you some different solution. Add your own perspective to it and you will find how to get through that problem. Even a developed mind has some limits to it. What options and solutions 5-10 different people can give cannot be thought of by one single entity. So why not seek all the probable options. It’s like solving a problem of probability. You cannot arrive at the perfect solution without considering all probable solutions.

So find those friends who can give you all probable solutions and pass through your problems.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to blogging dude...
Congrats for the 1st post...Nicely written, loved it...I mean much better than my trivial posts...

Arpit Khuraswar said...

Thanks buddy....

Hope to continue it in a long run

Muthukrishnan Rajaram said...

Dude! Next thing you should discuss with your friends: "I've not been updating my blog. How do I go about it?" :p