Monday, May 4, 2009

Long time No see....

Well...finally I am writing a post.... after 8 long months and without a thought of when I will be writing again...

Instead of going for complete life scan I will just stick to last weekend... :)

Well last weekend was a great experience... probably one of the best that I got in corporate life yet...

A serious critical issue for one bank where a process which normally should be completed in 4-5 hrs was taking more than 10 hrs and this weekend being the month end and also long weekend the process was goin to take much longer....

Thursday night my ML was in office and next morning he call me up to take over.... and after that what happend will always be remembered.....

I was with one technical consultation guy who conincidently was from NGP only but 5-6 yrs senior.... but he was so friendly.... he tought me a lot of new concepts of SUN OS, ORACLE DATABASE, diference btwn oracle 9i and 10g, how to see AWR reports of oracle... I know all these are a bit technical things but I loved to learn them.....

after a reallly long time I thought that I was productive enough.....

To add one more update... my mid year appraisal was almost over today....and my ML gave me B+ rating (A is highest) and I am happy with that....


3 comments:

"Vedrahool" said...

congrts man.. Acchha hai keep it up..

Manish Mattawar said...

gud gud...baddhiya hain :D

Unknown said...

Working hard and learning things is always good and great dude...
but next time don't stretch yourself so much...Learn to work smarter...